Monday, December 16, 2013

Day 9 - Life Drawing

This morning I did the 1 hour figure drawing class mode on http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/ using Photoshop cs4 this time:

10 30 Sec poses:



4 1 min poses:

2 5 Minute Poses:



1 11 Minute Pose:



1 30 Minute Pose:



I then did the same for Animal drawing ( http://artists.pixelovely.com/practice-tools/animal-drawing/ ) set to all animals, again using photoshop:


10 30 Sec poses:




4 1 min poses:



2 5 Minute Poses:



1 11 Minute Pose:



1 30 Minute Pose:



I'm really starting to enjoy this site, especially the animal drawing component, (even with the seemingly over abundance of Horse images) I just wish it had a countdown timer as well.  While at life drawing you don't have that, they still generally call out periodically with the time remaining so you have an idea.

And just to round it of I did another exercise from Loomis' "Fun with a Pencil":


I think thats the last of the Blook balls for now, next is expression...

No comments:

Post a Comment