Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Major Assignment Week 4 - Light fruit and Terrain

This previous week I was down with the flu, so haven't got a lot to show this time,
Last week at school I got most of the work done on the terrain for the first level.  Had a lot of problems with getting the trees at the correct scale when using the terrain tools, but managed to work out the required import scale settings.

Here are screen shots of the first level:
For some reason the rocks and some other assets have disappeared from this scene, but I will be going back to the back up copy.









And here are some renders/Screenshots of the light fruit I completed early this week:

 From Zbrush:
From Maya with illumination set in the material:

This week I will be focused on getting the terrain completed for the other levels, as well as the long overdue documentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment