Thursday, November 27, 2014

Online Portfolio, Show Reel, and Finishing up at AIE

The redesign of my website into my Online portfolio is now complete and can be viewed in full at:
www.balen13.com

Its completion marks the end of a year and a half study at the Academy of Interactive Entertainment Canberra towards an Advanced Diploma of Professional Game Design (Art) from which I will soon be graduating.

For my profile pieces I have chosen my work on the Sonshine Major Production assignment, Sveta from my character assignment, and the subway from my environment assignment earlier in the year.


And from these I pieced together my Showreel:


It feels a little strange now not having an assignment to work on, but I have a number of personal projects at various stages in the pipeline that I will now be working to get complete, however first I feel like working on my digital painting, and towards this I'm conducting a study of the works of Rembrandt.  This morning in Corel Painter,  I did a quick sketch study of his 1630 self portrait "Wide-Eyed":

The original can be found here:
http://www.rembrandtpainting.net/slf_prtrts/wide_eyed.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment