Thursday, July 24, 2014

Time running out to get showcase tickets...



Hi!

I have been hand-selected by RAW:natural born artists to show my work at their next artist showcase in CANBERRA called COMMUNIQUE, but I need your help!

The event will be held at UNI Pub on Wednesday 30th July at 730pm. The event is 18+ and the dress code is cocktail attire.

I'm writing to you to ask for your support to be a part of this amazing event! Not only can this event help me network with other great local artists and expose me to 700+ attendees, it can help me expand nationally and even internationally as well.

Here's how:

RAW is providing me with a "Behind the Artist" video interview and footage of the event, as well as head shots and photos of my Display to help me to further promote myself independently.

I'll be eligible to win the RAW artist of the year award locally, and have an opportunity to compete against other city winners for the national title to showcase at the RAWards award show & ceremony.

AND I will have an opportunity to showcase again OUT-OF-STATE at any other RAW location of my choice (over 60+ cities globally)!

All I have to do is sell 20 tickets to help promote the event. Your support would be greatly appreciated. The tickets are only $15 and need to be sold by Sunday 26th July in order for me to participate. If you buy them from me you also save $5 because they go up to $20 at the door.

You can purchase tickets right from my RAW artist profile:
http://www.rawartists.org/canberra/communique/?artist=219582

If you are not available to attend that night, you can still purchase a ticket to support me and my work. This will open up a guest list spot for me to invite someone who can attend.

Additionally I'm offering $5 off my artwork for those that bought tickets through me.

So if you're in Canberra, or can make it to Canberra for the night, it would be great to see you!

Thank you so much for your support, I couldn't do this without you!



No comments:

Post a Comment