Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Figure Drawing Challenge Week 2

I've been continuing to work away at the Figure drawing challenge each day (strangely there doesn't seem to be an assignment for day 14...) 
Day 8 the focus was on drawing simplified Heads
Day 9 I worded on the simplifying the torso 
 and on Day 10 Hands and feet
 Day 11 was putting them all together and doing some timed gestures.
Day 12 we worked on negative space, something that I struggled with, but enjoyed.

 And on Day 13 we focused on practicing those areas.
Figure drawing has been something I've struggled with for a while, and though I'm still struggling, I feel I'm improving in it, and it is getting quicker and easier for me each time I practice.

If you'd like to keep up with my progress, and to see other artwork I am working on please like my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Art.Chris.Beacock

To see my current portfolio, please go to my website www.balen13.com

In other news if you've been following this blog for a while you might remember that last July I took part in the RAW Artists showcase, for those who didn't see it this was my review of the showcase, and due to this I am eligible for the RAW Australia Awards, which will start in February 1st 2015, I will post details on that date on how to vote, please consider doing so, as it may mean a step up in my artistic career.

No comments:

Post a Comment