Thursday, January 15, 2015

Mini-Adventure #001 - Mount Rogers


Lately I have been reflecting on what I want more of in my life, so that I can set about bringing that in for something more fulfilling.  2015 I feel for me is going to be a very action orientated year, its time to get things done, and get myself out there into the world.  Which brings me to this mini-adventure, I decided I want more adventure in my life, not in the extreme, like sky diving, but just exploring the world around me, and taking photos of what catches my eye.  and so hence the mini-adventures were born!

So for the first one this morning, I decided to make the trek up Mount Rogers.  Mount Rogers is not a very high mountain (704m according to wikipedia) nor is the trek very strenuous but it does have some good views and is close.  As for most of my life I have been close to this mountain, it has always been a sort of getaway for me when times got tough.  There is something about a mountain I find that puts your problems into perspective, as large as they seem, they are dwarfed while you are elevated.















































If you like this post please consider liking my facebook page for more frequent updates:
https://www.facebook.com/Art.Chris.Beacock


No comments:

Post a Comment