Thursday, February 6, 2014

Assets in progress

Haven't been feeling very well today, and couldn't seem to get my head into modeling so apart from the paintings I did, I just did some gestural sketches of a few assets that I will be modeling (hopefully tomorrow)


I hoping to complete gestural sketches of the other items we got to choose from: a Condenser Microphone, 
a Fire hydrant, and as the last was an Approved Prop of some kind, I thought I'd round it off with a rubber "Approved" Stamp just for fun ;)

I've recently been watching the videos on Feng Zhu's you tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/FZDSCHOOL
specifically his new Let's Draw series that picks a game that he has enjoyed and creates a concept image for a theoretical sequel.  Inspired by this I'm thinking that maybe I'll try my hand at theming these assets similarly.

 For instance the TV like it was for a post apocolyptic game such as fallout, we'll see how this goes ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment