Thursday, February 27, 2014

Days 11 & 12 Modelling

Unfortunately wasn't able to make it into school at all this week :'(
Started off monday morning with a running nose, watery eyes, all the signs of a cold, and then turned into something a bit nastier.

Tuesday wasn't able to do much of anything, tried to do some research into game level design, and look at in game examples, but honestly the day's a bit of a blur now.
Wednesday I was starting to feel a bit better and managed to get started on the modelling, and here is how far I got:

Not very productive, I know but its a start.

Today I'm mostly better, and got started on assets for debris, here are my sketches:






and here is what I have modeled so far:

Hopefully I'm back in action tomorrow and can pump out the rest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment