Thursday, February 20, 2014

Perspective Practice

Continuing to practice perspective,  I started this morning with some some plane and box sketches both traditionally and digitally, as suggested as practice on the Ctrl+Paint perspective drills video ( http://ctrlpaint.com/videos/perspective/ ) here is the digital example:


The following exercises were using the ctrl paint worksheets supplied in the above link, or as part of their premium Perspective series 1 & 2 which I highly recommend getting, they're pretty cheap at $10 each.

The first was drawing flat rectangles on a perspective grid.

and then finding the horizon line.

I continued to practice this on downloaded photographs which I won't show as I don't own the images. and then moved onto boxes


I think I'm starting to get my head around it but much more practice needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment